Thursday, October 6, 2011

im weak. i couldn't be as tough as you are.

i still remember the day,,,

im holding her hand. tight. without saying a word. damn me. i should say something, seek apology. but i couldn't.

i couldn't
it's hard.

i dont want to cry, i try holding back my tears but i couldn't. tears falling, rolling.

i couldn't
it's hard.

she smile at me. i should smile back. but i couldn't. i wonder how she could do that. even her eyes didn't have the tears.

how could she do that.

looking at her eyes,,, its like im hearing her deep heart saying, told me to be strong. told me to not to cry. told me that its okay to let her go. told me that she always be here, right beside me every single second of my life.

just all i have to do is to remember her. remember her every single second of my life too. but im not.


"mak, yesterday i couldn't get a chance to seek apologize from you, and now, if you could hear this, i wanna say sorry for all my wrongdoings. for harsh words i said to you, for everything that upset you down. forgive me mak. mak, you have only one daughter but poor you, she never done any good to you, that's me,. i'm sorry, mak. i love you."



alfatihah
four years
would never blow
my love for you

4 comments:

hanis khalil said...

sayang,if your muk is still alive.you are the greatest thing she ever had :) be strong.we all love youu

MIRA said...

hmm thanks hanis. i love you too.

najwa said...

:'( mira, chayok ! chayok !

Anonymous said...

be strong mira

PENUNGGU